Crock Pot – Chicken and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 8 oz whole baby carrots
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups brown rice (for post-training meals)
1. Slice sun-dried tomatoes and place in the bottom of a slow cooker along with the onion, carrots, celery, and seasonings.
2. Place the chicken breasts on top of the vegetables and pour the chicken broth over top.
3. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked and carrots are tender. Serve with rice if you have trained, if not, serve with vegetables.