Stuffed Roasted Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz poached chicken breast, chopped
- 2 whole roasted red pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, garlic and chopped chicken. Stir until mixed.
2. Hold the pepper with the opening facing upward. Distribute cottage cheese mixture evenly between the peppers. Can serve cold or warm in microwave for 45 seconds.
To poach chicken: boil enough water so chicken is submerged. Lower heat and simmer, covering for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut chicken in middle and it’s finished if there isn’t any pink remaining.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 171, CHO 9g, Protein 31g.