- 1 lb tilapia filets
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Pat the tilapia filets dry with a paper towel and place on the baking sheet. Dust them both sides with chili powder. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. While the fish is baking, place the tomato, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, lime juice and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Stir gently to combine.
4. Serve vegetable mix on top of tilapia filets and enjoy!